Monday, September 18, 2006

Spaceyear 3000...




Well, Tim just called me over to the computer to show me that C & Marce commented on my little blog. And I about freadked b/c we're at 3000, according to my site counter dealy. Anyway, I'm happy that you wrote, Charlie, b/c I was thinking that you hated me for taking off in the late evening. It was really good to see you all and I'm really happy for you with your new downhilling career.
When I sat down, I thought I had a lot to say...it's seemed to escape me now.
Here's what I did tonight: worked @ ye old' bike shop and sold 3 bikes (which is like, um, a bunch of bikes in one day for Grand Lake Sports), went on grueling but beautiful shop group ride, took picutres, kept riding, went home and did not shower, changed out of bike gear, did not wipe mud off face, went to brewery,(where i just got a job, worked there 2wice so far) w/jim& tim, jake was there, brewery was busy and kenny was by himself, worked at brewery, made some cash, all drank free, came home, took out contacts, became possessed by internet demon, posted pictures...

No comments: