Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ride Tonight!!??!!

Weather permitting, we shall ride tonight!! It's clouding up a bit now but a quick sprinkle might just provide tacky perfection on the new trails for this evening's ride. We'll just have to see. Meet at the Hub @ 6pm tonight and roll by 6:15. Hoping to hit the Rec. District trails by the golf course. Tim's been putting in a bunch of trail time.
Also, THANK YOU all for reading and posting on my little blog! It makes it so much more fun when I feel like people actually enjoy the pictures and commentary. The stat counter was at about 8,000 just about 2.5 weeks ago and now is over 19,000!!!! Hooray. Thanks again. Fun stuff.
Happy Trails,
SJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really beautiful. I love playing in the outdoors too. It may not be as beautiful here in Wisconsin as far as the mountains and such, however we do have alot of beautiful landscaping.

Kerry Droll said...

I love your blog - anyone who asks about my favorite place, I always answer Grand Lake Colorado. I spent 4 weeks a year there at music camp from 8 - 18 as a camper and 2 more years as a counselor. So many wonderful, beautiful memories. Thank you.

Mariya kapoor said...

Hello i liked you blog and would like to suggest you that why dont u make you own website @ just $100
i will show you an example website

http://www.sharestockmarket.com

check it out and mail me at webmaster@rbimoney.com

Anonymous said...

that is really beautiful...