Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bull Mtn. Ladies' Ride



Matt and I have been harassing his wife, Sarah, for quite some time now about getting on a mountain bike. Finally, we succeeded and she joined me two Tuesdays ago for a little spin on the Bull Mtn. Loop. This is the loop that I always take people on who are a little unsure of their off road skills. It's a nice short wide loop with not much climbing and very few technical sections. She rocked and I don't think I scared her out of trying again! Next time we'll check out Spruce 'Em Up Jack to test her abilities! Thanks for joining me Sarah! Now if only this snow would go away so we could get back out there.
Actually, Tim and I are thinking about doing a snow ride sometime soon. Who's with us?! Warm gear and fat tires are recommended!

No comments: