Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blogging 101


Alright people. My little site counter says that there's been over 900 hits on this site, and I'm pretty sure that I've only looked at it 804 times. Ha ha. So, here is a call to action: Post a dang comment already! Here's how it works...Click below the post where it says "Respond Here!" Then, type whatever you'd like, ex: wow guys, this is the best blog ever; thanks for the entertainment! (just kidding). Anyway, after you type your comment, then click the button next to "other" below the text box. Then, you can enter your name and or website (completely optional) and then scroll down a bit so you see some weird combination of letters. Type them in and click "publish comment". There you go! Try it out and have fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY
ARE YOU GUYS STILL LOOKING FOR HELP PUTTING THEM BIKES TOGETHER?
I'LL BE THERE ON THE 18TH THE 22ND. WITH THE LADY AND THE ONE EYED DOG. SEE YOU SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, here is my comment. What is the deal? I go and spend 30 hours helping Tim race around a lake and nothing on the website? No pictures, no story, no love. Hogwash I tell you, hogwash. I have some pics if you would like.

JP